- Born: March 27, 1970, in Reggio Calabria, Italy.
- Degree in Mathematics at the University of Rome "Sapienza" .
- Ph.D. in Computer Science at the
Department of Computer
Science of "Sapienza" University of Rome,
under the tutoring of professor Rossella Petreschi.
- Current position (since November 2006): associate professor at "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- I am currently president of EATCS-Italian Chapter;
- I have been vice-president of EATCS-Italian Chapter from 2009 to 2011;
- From November 2000 to October 2006 I have been assistant professor at Computer Science Department of "Sapienza" University of Rome;
- From 1998 to 2000 I had a post-doc fellowship by "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- In 1996 and 1998 I had two fellowships by CNR (Italian Research Council).
- Since 1997 I have teached basis courses at "Sapienza" University of Rome, Computer Science and Statistics Departments.
- In November 1996 I finished to write my Ph.D.
thesis entitled "Does Cubicity Help to Solve Problems?" under the supervision of Professor Rossella Petreschi and in 1997 I got my Ph.D. in Computer Science at "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- In 1995, I was visiting the
Computer Science Department -
Israel Institute of Thecnology, Technion of Haifa, Israel, under the supervision of Professor Shimon Even.
- In 1992 I graduated cum laude in Mathematics at "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Since 1988 to 1992 I attended the courses to achieve the
Guest Edited Special Issues and Edited Proceedings:
Guest editor of the
RAIRO Theoretical Informatics and Applications - Informatique Thoretique et Applications for the special issue of ICTCS 2010.
Guest editor of the
Journal of Discrete Algorithms (Elsevier) for the special issue of CIAC 2010.
T. Calamoneri, J. Diaz eds.: "Algorithms and Complexity", Proceedings of the 7th Conference on Algorithms and Complexity, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, SpringerVerlag 6078, 2010.
Guest editor of
Networks (Wiley InterScience) for the special issue in honor of the 60th birthdate of Rossella Petreschi.
T. Calamoneri, I. Finocchi, G. Italiano eds. "Algorithms and Complexity", Proceedings of the 6th Conference on Algorithms and Complexity, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 3998, SpringerVerlag, 2006.
Guest editor of the
International Journal of Mobile Network Design and Innovation (Inderscience) for the special issue of W-FAP 05.
Editorial Boards and Program Committees:
Served as Referee:
SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics
IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems,
IEEE Transactions on Computers,
IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems Ð Part II
Discrete Applied Mathematics,
Journal on Parallel and Distributed Computing,
Theory of Computer Systems,
Theoretical Computer Science A,
International Journal on Foundations of Computer Science,
Discrete Matemathics & Theoretical Computer Science
Information Processing Letters,
Journal of Discrete Algorithms
Australasian Journal on Combinatorics
Journal on Graph Algorithms and Applications,
Applied Mathematical Modeling
Discussiones Mathematicae Graph Theory
Journal on Visual Languages & Computing.
STACS '01, '03 and '04 (Int'l Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science),
ICALP '08 (Int.l Colloquium on Automata, LAnguages and Programming)
IEEE MASS '08 (IEEE Int.l Conferente on Mobile Ad Hoc Sensor Systems)
SWAT '04 (Scandinavian Workshop on Algorithm Theory),
DIAL M '03 (ACM Discrete Algorithms and Methods for Mobile Computing and Communications),
ESA '97 and ESA '98 (Annual European Symposium on Algorithms),
IPDPS '01 and IPDPS '02 (IEEE Int'l Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium),
MSWIM '07, '08 e '09 (ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Wireless and Mobile Systems)
TAMC 2011 (Annual Conference on Theory and Application of Models of Computation)
WG '98, '99 and '06 (Workshop on Graph-Theoretic Concepts in Computer Science),
DCoSS Õ08 (Int.l Conferente on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems)
MFCS '06 (Symposium on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science),
EUROPAR '98, '99 e '02,
SIROCCO '05 (Colloquium on Structural Information and Communication Complexity),
ISCO 2012 (Int.l Symposium on Combinatorial Optimization)
W MAN '04 and '05 (Int'l Workshop on Algorithms for Wireless, Mobil, Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks),
ALGOSENSOR '06 (Int'l Workshop on Algorithmic Aspects of Wireless Sensor Networks),
IPPS '98 (Int'l Parallel Processing Symposium),
RANDOM '98 (Randomization and Computation),
ICTCS '05 (Italian Conference on Theoretical Computer Science),
CIAC '97, CIAC '00 e CIAC 2010 (Int'l Conf. on Algorithms and Complexity),
ARACNE '00 (Int'l Workshop on Approximation and Randomization Algorithms in Communication Networks),
CIC '00 (Int'l Conf. on Communication s in Computing),
PDCS '99 (Int'l Conf. on Parallel and Distributed Computer Systems).